Gilt copper reliquary containing bones of various saints, Spain, 1530-1570.
Lozenge-shaped pendent reliquary of gilded copper, with trefoil ends decorated with imitation applied filigree. In the centre is an oval space containing the relics of three saints, on a red silk background, under facetted glass. There is a piece of cardboard at the back. At the top is a winged angel's head, with a hole above it for suspension.